Sunday, September 28, 2008

Levi Sale


As many of you know, Curtis continues to wear Levi Strauss. He has been a loyal and devoted customer since Jr. High School. At any time, one could count some 15 pair hanging in his closet. As he discards the older pair for newer ones, the scene is reminesent of the Michelin Man saying goodby to his tires as they leave the assembly line. The other day he was sitting in the office reading the newspaper, when he came across an advertisement for the famous jeans. All at once he was out the door and through the house like it was on fire. A cry was heard as he ran for the garage; "Transfer all money to the WAMU account, STAT" He jumped in the car and was gone in an instant. The screeching of tires was heard as his car raced down the driveway. A neighbor caught him on film leaving the subdivision. That must have been some sale...

2 comments:

unange14 said...

Had that been you on the bicycle, I think your legs would have been sticking straight out as you tumbled through the air...if I remember right, you used about half of a can of starch on each pair of Levi's!!!!

charise said...

I remember ironing your jeans and I would never put enough starch on the jeans for you!
Ty thinks that Curtis's starched jeans would have been a great alternative to a biking helmet.