Sunday, September 21, 2008

September News

Another month and still nothing exciting to report. Nicole and Ryan are another year older, and I am one step closer to blue hair, support shoes, ear hair, untimely body noises, and dentures entering my life. (Teri is less than thrilled) Thanks a lot kids... Dr. Pepper has made a comback of sorts in the household, and Teri keeps stringent controls on all outgoing "cracklers". I have made a new resolution however, that starting January 1, I will limit the intake of natures refreshing liquid gold, to one per day. It is time I recommit to eating healthy (including wheatgrass) and exercising.

Ashlie is finally tying the knot this Thursday. Please keep gifts to under $40,000.00. Mason and Ashlie are going to reside in the big city of Bluffdale, Utah. Hollywood has been put on notice that Miss Ashlie's career has been put on hold(being mommie comes first). Nicole has been stunt driving and was showing Elle and Miles how to do tricks in Mommie's car. Ryan has now purchased every single attachment made for his weed eater, and is growing a virtual produce stand in his back yard. Kristi has been spending weekends in beautiful cabins reading books, while Hazel and Lincoln yearn to spend the weekend with Grandpa. Charise has been attending movies, and waging war on the bugs in her garden. Victoria is attending High School, and is now an official "babe magnet". Known to be quite the attraction, she has been known to cause several car accidents as she crosses the street for seminary. Teri is spending her time these days waiting for her new grand daughter. The new one should be here in a couple of weeks. I have offered a prize of $1,000.00 to the first person to use the name "Curtistina", but no takers... My heart is back to normal, and I am free to lift all cute grandkids now. Should be an exciting week, and I hope everybody has a great one! Remember, Teri's birthday is coming up. She keeps leaving me hints around the house, like Prada, Gucci and Jimmy Choo. Is she asking for some type of candy, gum, or cough medicine???

3 comments:

unange14 said...

I almost named all three of my kids Curtistina, but they pay me pretty well for my stunt driving...so I don't really need the $1000 payoff for the name!!!

Kristi said...

Just so you know - resolutions don't always have to happen at the New Year. But I am not one to talk as I consume 3 Diet coke's a day. Lincoln & Hazel would love to come visit any day - just give me the word & we will come down! Love you!

charise said...

I love when you have a new post? When is Terry's bday? I want some Jimmy Choos too!!